Community and Non-Profit Workshops
Participants: Staffers & Clients
Something moves me is this phrase:
“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.”
This proverb if you will inspire me to take my thirty-six years of professional selling skills and teach folks that may not have access to the training I have been blessed to receive. Over my career, I have received incredible training and applied that training to my own job.
Sales are just like fishing. If a fisherman goes out and doesn’t catch anything that day, he does not eat. Same premiss selling. If you go out selling your products or services and don’t make a sale you don’t eat that way metaphorically.
I teach skills that will help people have a higher chance of success to change their lives. What I show you is the latest in cutting edge sales skills. This is not stereotypical sales skills!
- Providing basic sales skill training. Our workshops immerse participants in necessary selling skills.
- How to sell anything, fundamental skills that can work with any product or service.
- Helping local business owners to fill sacks in their shop’s. Upselling.
- Overcoming fear. Yes, you can!
- How to continue learning beyond the workshop. Resources to keep learning.
What we do:
- Provide free workshops for non-profit, community-based organizations to teach not only staffers but the community they serve.
- Workshops are a complete immersion into the sales process. Role-playing, real-world situations discussed and overcome.
- Full day or half day workshops available.
- Keynote address for civic community organizations.
To learn more, please submit your questions: