“A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.”–Joyce Brothers
If you cannot lovingly see you, how can you expect others too? Might have heard that once or twice in your life, ya think!
Learning to nurture and love ourselves is the cornerstone of achieving real success. I’m not taking money success. Sadly most equate success = money. If you’re a successful parent that has no financial value. The value is not measurable having success with phylogenetic relationships.
Learning to have a positive self-image takes work like any other relationship. Taking care of your body, your mind, and soul. Without it, we tend to drift lost. Take time daily to care for yourself. Learn to smile at yourself in the mirror every morning.
Five Quick changes you can do now:
- Take care of your body. You don’t have to be a gym regular, but do something every day to keep your body active. Walk!
- Take care of your soul. Meditate, pray, and give time for spiritual enrichment.
- Broaden your mind. Make an investment in your knowledge. Read a book.
- Get toxic people out of your life.
- Train your mind to affirm positive thoughts in your mind.
If you’re going to gain real success in every aspect of your life. Number 1 love yourself!
Comments or questions: