“A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.”–Joyce Brothers
If you cannot lovingly see you, how can you expect others too? Might have heard that once or twice in your life, ya think!
Learning to nurture and love ourselves is the cornerstone of achieving real success. I’m not taking money success. Sadly most equate success = money. If you’re a successful parent that has no financial value. The value is not measurable having success with phylogenetic relationships.
Learning to have a positive self-image takes work like any other relationship. Taking care of your body, your mind, and soul. Without it, we tend to drift lost. Take time daily to care for yourself. Learn to smile at yourself in the mirror every morning.
Five Quick changes you can do now:
- Take care of your body. You don’t have to be a gym regular, but do something every day to keep your body active. Walk!
- Take care of your soul. Meditate, pray, and give time for spiritual enrichment.
- Broaden your mind. Make an investment in your knowledge. Read a book.
- Get toxic people out of your life.
- Train your mind to affirm positive thoughts in your mind.
If you’re going to gain real success in every aspect of your life. Number 1 love yourself!
Comments or questions:
If you are not aware of the benefits of Hemp, the video will help educate you on the benefits of using CBD oil.
Weight loss, medicinal, pain management and a host of other helpful benefits.
10X Pure supercharged CBD oil. Naturally, detoxify.
Watch this full video to learn the benefits of CBD Oil.
This supercharged Full Spectrum CBD oil is hydrophilic, making it easily absorbed into the body. It provides accelerated, increased absorption and potency and acts as an anti-bacterial and prebiotic. CBD has been known to support healthy blood sugar levels, promote healthy energy levels, relieve anxiety, aid in digestion, support optimal immune function and the regeneration of healthy cells, and develop a sense of serenity and overall well-being. Each bottle contains 50 servings of Pure CBD Hemp Oil and 10XPure which can be used twice daily. Drops should be applied under the tongue.
Our Ultimate Deep Healing Pain Cream with 10% Emu Oil helps to deeply penetrate the toughest aches & sores. Natural anti-inflammatory properties from Emu Oil combined with our concentrated hemp formula makes for the perfect topical relief solution. Apply as needed to problem areas.
Gummies have grown up! These colorful little gummies allow you to enjoy the benefits of pure CBD Hemp Oil deliciously and conveniently. Each gummy contains 20mg of CBD Hemp Oil, helping to promote overall health.
Watch the video below, very informative.
“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You can say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.”–Eleanor Roosevelt
Facing fear comes in many forms. It also is indoctrinated into our psyche over years and years. We play into it when difficulties overtake our life. When the bombardment of “I can’t” “this is too hard” become so overwhelming in our minds.
Just as the quote states we live through a horror.
The excellent news is the strength you need is within you. It’s not hard to tap into when you discipline yourself to overcome the challenge. Here are some daily rituals I do that help me get through:
- Stop and just breathe. Take sixty seconds and breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth. Breathing will relieve tension in your body. This makes a measurable change in your body.
- Walk. Just get out and walk for a bit. Again relieving stress in your muscles will clear your mind. It’s incredible how this works. Walk up to a flight of stairs, walk down the street, just get out and walk.
- Meditate. Learn to quiet your mind. Meditation can help you focus your mind on positive. There is a reason it’s called a meditation practice. Do this often, set designated times to practice your meditation.
- Grateful. Be grateful for what you have and for what is coming. Thank God for the blessing he is moving into your life.
- Pray. Don’t beg, pray. “Please God get me through this, please” NO! Give to God what you need, what he needs to guide you. Show him you’re grateful for it and let him do the rest.
You can overcome adversity, fear, you name it you can overcome. It takes work, it takes some pain, it takes real desire. You can do it! I have to push every day to overcome huge fears. Someday’s the journey seems too much. That’s the time take one more step, do one more thing forward. This makes all the difference.
A new year begging and the flag has dropped the race has begun to achieve our resolutions and goals. Goals are all well and good. The biggest problem is either you don’t get started, or you just give out.
If you want to build an empire, you need to get started. My philosophy is an Empire is what you believe an empire to be. Whether that’s to lose 50lbs. In weight this year, or make a million dollars. My thinking any win is part of your empire!
You can read thousands of books on goal setting. Everyone has an opinion about what you need to write out correctly. Here is my take on that.
Writing out the most detailed plan won’t accomplish anything without action. Where people fail is they don’t take consistent action. No work, no achievement!
Here are a few points that will help you stay on top of your goals:
- Set an actionable task daily with reminders. I use my Smartphone to ring out reminders of what I need to do next.
- Finish your daily tasks. Don’t set up too many things to achieve in a day. Finish what you begin before you move on to the next job.
- Don’t overwhelm yourself. Be sure that what you set out to do daily is manageable. When you overcome yourself, you will eventually quit.
- Take time to set up your calendars, to-do list, so that you don’t forget. Set up at least three months of actionable tasks. If you try and do this on short spurts, you’re just setting up to fail.
You can write down all the goals in the world. If you don’t put serious action behind that, you wasted your time. Achieving goals requires work. Take action every day, the only way is to track yourself daily. Complete daily tasks and you will see your dreams come true.
If you want to achieve start right now! Get this garbage out of your head “will start tomorrow,” NO begin right now!!!
Good luck in your New Year, I believe this will be your best year!
If you loved the article:
Questions & Comments:
“If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.”–Napoleon Hill
Never take for granted that you cannot be more than you were yesterday. Falling into a false sense that you are what you are. This could not be further from the truth. You can be more today than you were yesterday!
Don’t worry about how your destiny will reveal itself. Stay in total faith. The faith that no matter what the past has been you are not defined by it. Your future lies ahead, not behind.