“If you can dream it, you can do it.”—Walt Disney
If life is not where you want it to be. Here are five things you can do that are easy to start and take no money just your time. Making an investment towards your own success has long-range benefits.
Take care to understand that with change comes challenge. The current life paradigms most have are self-defeatist. As a society, we tend to look to the dark because it’s easier to believe. The constant barrage of negative news, people around us, saying you can’t do that. So, it’s not a wonder we all struggle from time-to-time.
Some of the things in the list you will have to research a bit to learn to do, the real point starting! Don’t worry about the how to, look forward to a beautiful result.
Don’t stay status quo. It will take real effort for change to last and for happiness to prevail. The old you will want to stay status quo, but the new you will plow through doubt and frustration.
If you give up the enemy wins. Everything in your head will be discomfort. It passes with time, and your life can be happy. You must decide, and you have to do it. Don’t listen to Nay-Sayers.
This is in no particular order.
Here is a list of 5 things you can start today to change your life now:
- Breathe, yes that’s right just breathe. A couple times per day, stop get quiet and breath in through your nose and out of your mouth. Deep relaxing breaths. A couple of minutes is all it takes.
- Taking time to relax and meditate. I’m not talking about chanting what I am suggesting is relax and focus on nothing. Clear your head! There is a reason meditation is called a meditation practice. It takes time to learn, but it’s super easy. You can find meditation music on YouTube® (use headphones). Find a place where you can relax and learn to meditate.
- Get off your butt and walk. Walking relieves stress and will help you clear your mind. Breathe in fresh air and soak up some sunshine.
- Do something nice for someone for no reason. Make a difference in someone’s life. Leave a huge tip, give to a food bank, give to a church, volunteer at an animal shelter, just to do something to be a change in the world. Without expectation!
- If your workspace is a mess if your house is a mess. Clean it up! The state of your home or office chances are is the state of your mind. Declutter your life. If you struggle just do one room at a time. Take small steps, but step!
Life struggles can be debilitating. Curling up in bed, being a hermit at home, blowing off friends and family. Today is the day that all STOPS. Take one thing on this list and do it RIGHT NOW!
Overthinking kills. It’s easy to say we don’t have time, don’t have money, don’t know how. Hell, we all suffer the same. Don’t worry about the how to look towards the result. The how will come! Take the first step right now. If you don’t then expect the same crappy result, you’ve been getting. This is about change get off your ass and do one small thing right now. Go!
Remember that change comes to those willing to fight through old paradigms. Your head will jack with you hard. What you think is the voice in your head saying “you can’t” (the enemy will deceive you) this is where you get out of your head and open your heart. Breathing, meditation and prayer will all help you live from your soul.
Hope will open life in new amazing ways. Get out of your head and into your heart (I think that’s a song lyric). Don’t worry about the how to, worry about the result. This must become your life’s mantra.
Lasting change comes with the first step. So, take the first step right now and begin the journey.
God bless you; I pray that you find peace and prosperity in your life. I believe you have the power to change your life to be anything you envision it to be. Stay in faith!