Grilled Sausage with Vegetables
What you’ll need:
- 1 pound smoked sausage (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1/2 pound red potatoes (quartered)
- 3/4 pounds fresh green beans (halved)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat your campfire grill over the campfire for about 10 minutes.
- Place the sausage, potatoes, green beans and onions on a large sheet of foil.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper, then top with butter.
- Seal the foil into a packet, leaving one small opening.
- Pour the water into the opening, then seal the packet tightly.
- Place your packet on the grill and allow it to cook until the sausage is browned and the vegetables are tender (20 to 30 minutes).