Grilled Sausage with Vegetables
What you’ll need:
- 1 pound smoked sausage (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1/2 pound red potatoes (quartered)
- 3/4 pounds fresh green beans (halved)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat your campfire grill over the campfire for about 10 minutes.
- Place the sausage, potatoes, green beans and onions on a large sheet of foil.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper, then top with butter.
- Seal the foil into a packet, leaving one small opening.
- Pour the water into the opening, then seal the packet tightly.
- Place your packet on the grill and allow it to cook until the sausage is browned and the vegetables are tender (20 to 30 minutes).
You must log in to post a comment.