Work can be something you love to do or something you must do. The later is not going to fulfill your life’s purpose. Sadly, most of you reading will say I have too many bills or responsibilities. Where there is a will, there is a way pardon the cliché.
If you truly want something you can find a way. Where you don’t see a way faith will make a way! Stop making inane excuses. Perhaps, you will have to work in the evenings or weekends to get your dream going. Okay, what are you prepared to do to achieve your dream?
Here are a few ways you can find time:
- Get up an extra hour early and devote one hour to your project. You will be amazed at how much you can get done in a single hour.
- Working lunch. While you’re eating find small things you can do while at lunch. Design business cards, work on the business plan, you can find something.
- Devote one hour in the evening to your project. Lock yourself in a room and work for one hour, longer if you don’t fatigue yourself. Rest is important, the family is important, so pay attention to time management.
- Weekends devote some time to working. If working towards a dream, then this will hardly be work.
- Take time for family and yourself. If you get stressed over either, then it stops being fun.
You can find time to do anything. It’s more the question of deciding, and planning. Get a good calendar and stick to it. Mark out times you will devote to a project and cut off work at a designated time. If you have to time out hour-to-hour your day.
Boils down to how bad do you want your dream? Are you willing to walk the extra mile to achieve your goal? Successful people will tell you they’re successful because they’re willing to take one more step than you! Take the extra step.
Vision yourself doing what you want to achieve in your mind. Meditate hard on your desire. See it before it manifests itself. With a little work, seeing what you desire and laser-focused passion. Nothing can stop the dream freight train.
Love to hear from you: