Life is about choice. You can choose to be happy, sad, depressed, or you can want fun! Sounds a bit of a cliche, but ask yourself, “what if I choose to have fun today?”
Here are five quick fun things you can do today:
- Go bowling! Have you ever seen anyone not having fun bowling? For those of you that have never bowled, it’s just fun.
- Get outside. Park, lake, mountains, river, just get out. Take a picnic, frisbee, get your pets outside. Tons of things to do outside free. Breathe fresh air!
- Watch a comedy movie. A laugh out loud comedy. This will date me, but Author with Dudley Moore, one of the funniest movies ever!
- Volunteer. Find an organization you can get your head around and go help. Senior home, dog rescue, food pantry, tons of places to help.
- Find a fun hobby. Something that brings you pleasure. Internet searches, you can find thousands of choices. Pick one and go!
That’s just five simple things. You can do whatever you choose just make sure it’s fun. Noting like a pleasant smile, laugh, and being with people together.
The biggest mistake in my life? Chasing a living instead of living a life!
Get out and do something right now today. No time limits, no pressure, just get outside of where you are now. No money, no worries, go to a local park shoot some baskets. Play on the children’s playground.
Point is don’t say next week, tomorrow, or whatever excuse your head can put out. Fun is the call of the day!
Don’t wait for your life to happen, go make it happen!