It’s easy to set a goal; it’s a whole other thing to bring it to life. You set yourself a great goal now what are you prepared to do?
“The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.”–John C. Maxwell
Without action, a goal is just a dream as the cliche says. Here are some tips to get your goals energized:
- Set realistic expectations. I want to make a million dollars this year, and you have $100 in the bank. Think about it!
- Take some measurable action daily.
- Don’t overwhelm yourself with too many tasks or too many goals that you can’t finish one.
- Organize yourself completely. Set times daily to devote to one single action. Multi-tasking is okay, but sometimes we don’t make progress doing too much. Have set times to achieve real results.
- Don’t confuse activity with productivity. Just because you’re moving doesn’t mean your productive.
- Keep right progress notes, so you know where you left off with the last task you complete.
Produce measurable results daily. Put tasks in calendars to hold yourself accountable. Reminders to get things done. Take real action daily!