Our lives are based on many things that we end up settling for because we don’t see a way to achieve what we desire the most. Do you want to continue to pay for status quo? I don’t!
Throughout our lives, we have been conditioned to believe that without an education, money, status and dozens more, why you cannot achieve. Your brain tells merely you NO. If you’re a spiritual person, the enemy gets in your head and convinces you that you will be nothing more than what you are today. Horse Manure!
Recondition your thoughts with faith. Not wishful thinking, hope! Big difference in that statement. You cannot just say to God, I want to write the next great novel that tops the New York Times bestseller list and not type a word. You have to take action to achieve what you desire. Work and I mean hard work.
Most of us have had the question posed to us: “If you could do anything in the world what would you do?” If you put aside a dream in your life what is stopping you from picking it back up? The answer to that question is your head, doubt, and fear.
If like me you would like to live the last half of your life doing what you want to do not what you have to do, we need to make some radical changes. Not impossible changes, fundamental changes, big difference.
Here are a few things you need to make a part of your life now:
- Don’t worry about the how you will do it. Believe as though it already exists in life now. This is incredibly powerful when you see it in your mind and believe it in your heart. The how will present itself when you least expect it.
- Stay out of your head. Overthinking kills dreams faster than anything. Believe in your heart.
- Take steps every day towards the new goal. It can be researched, educating yourself, praying, visualization, it can be anything that moves you forward.
- Fight to keep negative thoughts out of your head. Also, don’t listen to nay-sayers. Sadly that can be family. What’s in your heart is what matters. Follow that which calls to your soul.
- Fear is not part of your equation anymore. When you come from a place of fear you will not attain your goal. Don’t be afraid to have the life you want. Surprisingly folks self-sabotage life because they’re conditioned to be frightened.
Thoughts are the killer of all dreams, negative thoughts will drag you down. Don’t listen to them. If you want something bad enough, negative thinking has to be conditioned to not overtake your mind.
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”–Michael Jordan
Get busy life is waiting for you, Godspeed!