How to make your life a do-over right now!
No matter where you are in life you get a do-over from where you are today. You can absolutely change the trajectory of your life right now. The following will be a roadmap to get you started. The beautiful thing is the process anyone can do it. So, no matter where you are, change can happen!
With just a few simple changes that we will discuss you can change your life. I did it and so can you. You must have an open mind to change if you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired change can happen.
Remember you must start somewhere, and you must have patience. The change will come when you begin to calm down; this comes in time with what I am showing you below. Have faith!!!
Where to begin?
Let’s say your life is a complete shamble right now. Everything is caving in on you. You’re not alone, I too have walked in these shoes. Time to feel better is NOW. How do you say?
Follow these tips to get started:
- Begin with this one simple thing breathing for a couple minutes a few times a day. Don’t say “what the heck, this is stupid” no it’s not. Here is why. Start by taking a couple of deep cleansing breaths, then for about a minute all you need to do is focusing on your breathing, friendly and easy relaxing breaths. The purpose is to relax your body, this does!
- This is very easy to learn and has life-changing benefits. Get yourself some headphones, find some meditation music you like (YouTube is a great place, and it’s free). Get to a place where you won’t be interrupted, turn off all distractions. Use your breathing exercise to begin. Then close your eyes and focus on the music and breathing. See in your mind’s eye peace, and happiness.
- Get outside and take a walk. Notice the clouds, give thanks for what you do have. When you burn off energy, begin to allow your body to get rid of the stress in your muscles. A nice walk can have incredible benefits. What are you waiting for to take a step?
- Even if everything you face seems insurmountable, you have to begin to see life, and all your troubles fixed and over. When you can’t see a way, believe that miracles are coming. Believe change is happening now. Be grateful for the blessings you have not received. If you have to stop a hundred times a day and say thank you God for my financial miracle, thank you God for my health, thank you God whatever it is that you need in your life. Be Grateful you have it now, even if you don’t feel it you will. Keep at it constantly.
- Get rid of toxic people. Misery loves company. Don’t listen to anyone but God, your source. Even well-meaning family members can stifle your progress. “oh, honey you can’t do that you don’t have the right _____” yes you do if you believe. Does not matter your education, your social status, what matters is your If the WHY is strong enough, you can conquer your world. Just because someone else can’t figure it out does not mean you can’t figure it out!!!
Those are five easy things you can do that will begin to change your life. Now let’s talk about the commitment you will have to have to change and keep it. This is where you separate misery from happiness.
When we begin to change our life for the better the enemy is going to mess with our head. Doubt, fear, and a proclivity to quit or stay status quo. You can and will get through!!!
“When your feet hit the floor let the Devil say Oh Shit he is up.”
This is the point of our journey were sadly a great many falls of the horse. When the enemy knows you’re changing that is when the heat turns up. Doubt, self-destructive behavior can take over. This is the good news when the fight becomes in your mind more than you can bear. This is when God is about to turn your life completely around. Stay in faith even when you believe you have nothing to hold onto.
Your faith will be tested, and you will prevail. Looking at life as though you were in a firefight or a game where the score is stacked against you. It’s in these moments where giving up is NOT an option. Being hit time and time again with no end in sight, you keep swinging.
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase”—Martin Luther King Jr.
You can’t give in because when the fog clears, it’s a bright new day.
Most of you are saying why God would let me suffer. When we go through trials and tribulations in our life, it’s a test of faith. God would not allow you to work through this if he did not have confidence in you. When you don’t see a way, God will make a way if you hold on to him. You can do this, stay in faith.
Just like anything worthwhile you must have a level of commitment. Quitting needs to be out of your vernacular. It also is a habit that needs breaking. Old paradigms are hard to break. Commitment to real change must be unwavering. It’s okay if you slip back just recognize, let go of it and move on.
Procrastination is the killer of all dreams. Filled with doubt procrastination must be out of your head. Start with anything right now this minute. Why is waiting okay? It’s not. Don’t get caught up saying well I have to do this before I can do that. NO, YOU DON’ T. Everything in this eBook can be done this very moment.
You don’t need new clothes; you don’t need to do your hair, you don’t need time, you don’t need more money. What you NEED is to begin. Take 2 minutes right now and breathe. Tell your phone to set a timer for two minutes and breathe.
Set a reminder in your phone for breathing, meditating, doing anything that moves your life in a healthy positive way.
Make times every day for yourself. When you don’t feel like doing something that is when you need to do that task for sure. DO NOT TALK YOURSELF OUT OF A TASK AND DO NOT PUT OFF UNTIL LATER. Bad habits are hard to break. The excellent news is they can be cut with commitment and perseverance.
Don’t fool yourself that change will occur tomorrow. The change will begin to happen tomorrow if you start that process NOW.
Marathon runners hit what is known as the wall. It’s the body telling them they can’t jog another step. The mind tries to fool a runner into thinking it’s over. Runners will tell you it’s overpowering the desire to stop. However, when they push through, pain, the mind, and everything in their core being said to stop you can’t. Pushing through to the other side is how you complete a Marathon.
Your mind will play tricks on you to let go of the pain. This can be overcome by practicing what is outlined in this book. Don’t stop because it hurts; pain is fleeting. What is the most painful thing you’ve experienced in your life? If you’re reading this, I am going to say you lived through it. If you woke up this morning that should tell you God is not through with you.
So, let’s go see what God has for our lives.
Give yourself thirty days of significant change. Do just a few things every day to begin the process of changing old unhealthy paradigms into the life dreams are made of.
If you’ve read this whole book that is step one. Woo Hoo you began!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to grit your teeth, tell them, enemy, NO MORE. Let God know that no matter what gets thrown at you, this time losing is not an option.
Everything I’ve written I practice every day. I won’t presume to tell you that some days are a real struggle or that I don’t fall backward. What the blessing for me is. I recognize old patterns emerging and work to get rid of them. Many beautiful benefits had come my way when I began working on a whole new outlook on life.
What have you got to lose by merely starting right now! God Bless.
“Every human has four endowments – self-awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom… The power to choose, to respond, to change.”—Steven Covey