“Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.”–Bradley Whitford
Are you ready to smash the next 10 years?
The last ten years of motivations that you have employed in your life. Has set a foundation for you to smash the next ten years.
Think about what you’ve learned from your experiences. What in hindsight would you have done a bit different? This gives you the edge you need to have a breakaway new decade.
After a decade you now possess the knowledge to plot the course for a new decade. More important than anything else what bit of experience can you deploy right now? Take some action today!
Upon reflection of your past ten years, take the independent powerhouse thoughts, information, feelings, and put those in your repertoire to draw wisdom at will. Now think about what new information you can put into action to boost the old knowledge. What tweaks can you make?
Set a plan. A daily actionable plan. Some examples:
- Use a task management tool. I use Google Tasks.
- Calander times to work on you, goals, free time. Literally set up times and dates for your life (I’m not suggesting to not be spontaneous). Organize!
- Set time limits to achieve certain things. Don’t wake up a year from now and go “wow I got nothing completed.” Never confuse activity with productivity!!!
- Meditate on the end result. See yourself in your mind’s eye with what you desire to achieve as already yours.
- Stay in faith and stay in gratitude always!
When trials and tribulations come and they will. Hold onto #5 with everything that is you. Don’t give in or give up. The tests will pass much quicker if you remain calm and focused. Breathe daily and meditate.
Take some action today, get started. Don’t think, begin!